Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Top 10

Here are the top 10 things that would make my heart go pitter patter this week


1.

Yes I want a Zebra scarf , I don't even wear scarves unless its winter time but the
green one is pure eye candy for me.


2.

This Herringbone Throw would be so nice wrapped around me and my baby-growing body.
Need this seriously....


3.

Gilded Bird - Gold Lambskin Leather Feather Earrings
These earrings would make this momma feel glamorous... and
they could distract people from looking at my whale like baby-growing expanding body.


4.

August's decline 10mb

I have been eyeing this art ever since I saw it on Pinterest .....
yes this would be absolutely divine in my living room right now.


5.


The J. Crew bauble necklace that you can get on ebay. I want one in every color.


6.

18" Ceramic Garden Stool
I want 2 of these stools.
I could put them anywhere in my house and they would make me happy camper.



7.

Room Essentials Striped Duvet Set.Opens in a new window
I need this striped duvet from Target for Brett's room.
It would help bring in the color navy to his room- which he needs anyways.


8.

 

This rug from RugsUSA.com is on major sale right now.
 I need a 9x12 size rug for my living room desperatly and I can get this rug for $175.50 total!!
 Uhhh-Mazing!
The rug is normally $702.00 and they are having a 75% off sale.


9.


No that is not me , but then again yes it is.... I want this nausea to GO AWAY!
Why oh why can't I be closer to the 2nd trimester!? :0(

10.


Ice. Cold. Watermelon .... Oh My Gahhhhhh


Happy Tuesday!






1 comment:

  1. I love all of it! Especially the necklaces! I want a turquoise one so bad!! Good taste chica:) -Tiff

    ReplyDelete