Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

17 weeks and a Weekend Recap

Friday

Well we had a nasty storm blow threw last early Friday morning,
and this is what ended up in bed with us...

aren't they so sweet when they are sleeping?? :0)

On Friday I bought these Target boots online, hopefully I will get them this week!!



Women's Mossimo® Kailyn Heeled Buckle Boot - Brown

I also scored these cowboy boots at Stein Mart, Yay

I am apparently preparing for Fall haha


Saturday

It was storming outside, so I did 100 30 loads of laundry.
The kids however were trying to compete with nature's fury (tornado) and see who could
destroy the house faster.




Sunday

Church/ Lunch with Jordan's Parents/Family nap/Hunger Games (kids were asleep)




Monday

17 weeks!!



my view and everyone else's view






How far along: 17 weeks!
Baby Size:  Weight of a Turnip (5oz) but is 5 in. long! (Your hand spread out = length) 
Maternity clothes: Yes and No still
Sleep: I dreamt that I had my sono and it was a girl but since no one believed me
I had another one done up here at work, weird.
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: Swallowing pills and baby poo poo!
Best moment of the week: knowing I have 8 1/2 days till my sono!
 Movement: Yep, in the afternoon & night
Food Cravings: Soups and Sushi (No not mixed together!)
Gender: T-minus 8 1/2 days
Symptoms: Headaches, but they have dissipated for now, Thank you Lord
Mood: A little depressed :0(
Looking forward to: Buying the new baby's lovie
 
 
 
Happy Monday Peeps!
 
Melissa
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so exciting! Love seeing your little bump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha! I feel huge right now but I know it's worth it. :0)
      Love your blog!

      Melissa

      Delete