Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

24 weeks and a Soccer Ball

As I wait as patiently as I can for our pictures, here is a baby update for ya'll.
 
Oh and taking pictures with kids is a total nightmare btw.
It's like a crazy switch flipped on when we started. But I am sure when I see some of the pictures
 I will be like  I knew what craziness, threatening took place to get that it was worth it.
Oh and because it was sheer madness we only stayed in one outfit.





How far along: 24 weeks!
Baby Size: Length of an ear of corn (12 inches)
Maternity clothes: Yes and No still
Sleep: Ok, I get sore from laying on one side too long
Anything that makes you queasy or sick: The thought of eating gumbo (Haha Tiffany!) 
Best moment of the week: Scoring a leopard scarf on Ebay for $2.99!
Movement: Yes tons
Food Cravings: Pumpkin anything
Gender: BOY
Symptoms: Huge belly! "At 24 weeks your uterus is the size of a soccer ball" < I believe it!
Mood: Perfect fall weather outside makes me one happy girl!
Looking forward to: Going to the fair this week!
 
 
 
Happy Columbus Day!
 
Melissa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment